Wednesday, May 12, 2004

she-bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#!/usr/bin/perl

use warnings;
use strict;
use bedtime::taking_a_nap;


print"sleeping soon";















My gods!!! My wife is reading blog stuff to me-> it's disturbingly funny!! how can this be so very very very addictive?

Of course, going to have to concentrate on writing this- but it's so hard to
do that!!!

EGADS!!
tmtm.blogspot.com
She's reading this one blog by a person who loves to talk about work. tmtm blog. It's hilarious!!!

Ok. enough of that....

This evening I got to go to a local Perlmonger meeting... great chance to learn nifty programming skills which I most sorely lack :)

(my wife is /still/ reading to me *laugh*)


Well, we mostly talked about meta-topics... how to get younger folk interested in programming in general and Perl/GNU/Linux especially.

We also discussed future presentation topics- inclusive of a talk on neural-nets
and latinized perl (mine- if i get around to it :) )

oh!!! Almost forgot! Bruce Perens is going to be
in the area this weekend. If i get around to it, it'll be fun to see what's up :)

What else? Not much to speak of, but I think that I'm happy with things over all.





One thing I am not happy about it the uncertainty of getting a page off this
'blogspot' on occasion it blinks out- gods help us if it gets slashdotted....

Over all, I think that this is a good service and a good idea.

I've seen::::::

    Politics,
    Stories,
    Rants,
    Talks,
    Teaching...

    Notes (that's me!!!)




What a good and right way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home