Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Wilson. Politics. Slow. Time.








Earlier today (noonish) listened to the Diane reams show (spelling?) (URL?)
and hew discussion with a man by the name of... (something) Honoré (i hope that's the
right mark over the 'e') about his book titled In Praise of Slowness. The act of /not/
hurrying has got to be one of the most useful and healthy ideas for those of us stuck in the
industrialized world. (more on this later)

Then you have Fresh Air; another talk show with a bit more structure to it and without
folk calling in.

Former ambassadore (something) Wilson was discussing the damage that the Bush administration has
done to his life and to his wife's carrier in the CIA. I have very little time left here, so I
will have to continue this in the future.

for Better or worse, I must 'hurry' in my work today- none of this sloweness for me!!



Time. have little of it... maybe i'm getting silly.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home